One of our awesome premium features in Kahoot! for businesses is the ability to add your company’s logo to games you plan to play in training sessions, presentations and other work settings.
This allows you to bring corporate branding to the game lobby, each of the kahoot questions and screens after the game, making your kahoots look truly pro. Like this:
Follow this step-by-step guide to add your logo to Kahoot! games:
First, upload your logo
- When you’re getting started with Kahoot! for businesses, one of the first steps you’re prompted to is uploading your logo.
- Don’t worry if you’re not ready to upload the logos while signing up. If you prefer to do this later, just click on the settings icon (a cog) in the top right corner and go to Organization management.
- Upload your organization’s logo. We recommend to provide it in two versions: full color and white logo on transparent background. We’ll automatically create a new branded theme for your kahoots.
Please note that we recommend to upload both versions to get the best branding experience in your games. The color logo will appear in each of the questions, while the white one will be placed in the game lobby and post-game screens on a colorful background.
Don’t have the white logo at hand? Ask your designer to send one over, or try creating it yourself. For example, this how-to article explains how to make the background transparent in less than 5 minutes.
Add logo to games
If you uploaded at least one logo, you can move on to branding your games! The branded theme will be set by default in new games you create.
To add branding:
- Check out the dropdown named Theme. When a theme with your company’s name is selected – you’re all set. That’s it, now this kahoot is branded!
- If you want to change branding settings in an existing kahoot, open it for editing from your list of kahoots. Click on the pencil icon to update the kahoot’s description. This will take you to the screen where you’ll see the Theme dropdown.
Enjoy a branded Kahoot! experience in your training sessions, customer events, team building activities and other settings!
Not on Kahoot! for businesses yet? Sign up or upgrade today and create your first branded game!