Kahoot! is looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Account Executive will develop and pursue sales opportunities with customers and help them understand the value that Kahoot delivers to companies. We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS sales, and proven expertise in driving revenue and winning key deals. This position is based in Austin and reports to the Sales Operations Director.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot!, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
Identify and map prospective customers in order to meet revenue targets
Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
Create the right pipeline mix of short and long sales-cycle customers on an ongoing basis
Implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs, and competitive landscape
Work closely with other key functions such as Marketing, Support, and Product, to deliver key customer insight
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record in developing leads and business pipelines while translating them into revenue
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Authorized to work in the US
Ideally, you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
- Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Austin office:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Three weeks PTO
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
Please ensure you include a short cover letter in your application as we have a lot of interest for this role. We would like to get an understanding of your previous experience and your general motivation to work for Kahoot!.