You must be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the account base and in a compelling and passionate manner articulate the value of the Actimo platform to ensure that we are jointly driving for their business goals & success.
You will be responsible for maintaining Actimo’s customers and to increase the value of our contracts with customers both by selling business aligned professional services and expansion of the Actimo / Kahoot! platform. As the commercial responsible through strong business acumen you have the ability to be both strategic and hands-on with your accounts.
You are a high energy individual who can handle all business situations at all levels of an organisation.
You will be working closely with the Head of Account Management, The Sales Executives, Customer Success and Marketing on a daily basis. The account management function however touches the whole organisation and all departments.
What you will be doing
- Be accountable for the performance of your Accounts achieving assigned targets and strategic objectives.
- Identify and prioritise accounts to drive expansion and prevent churn.
- Liaise with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure we achieve commercial success with the customers both locally and globally.
- Define the business objectives with the customer contract owners and other key stakeholders to ensure high business outcome for the Customer.
- Forecast and plan business goals and commercial objectives together with customers and with the customer success team.
- Build a strong business relationship with the customers.
- Strong ability to manage expectations, to present solutions and build relationships.
- Commercial experience and strong business understanding.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Danish.
- Proven track record within Sales and account management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and run a complex sales process and articulate the business value of an Employee Platform.
- Strong listening skills and understanding of the customers’ business needs and challenges.
- Team player mindset with strong people skills.
Who we are looking for
- You are analytical, meaning you quickly understand and analyse complex issues and problems and you come up with sound and rational judgements and solutions.
- You are structured and systematic, you plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively.
- You take initiative and you take responsibility, meaning you are a self-starter that makes things happen, and you are result and solutions oriented.
- You communicate effectively in a clear, precise and structured way, you speak with authority and conviction and you present effectively.
- You collaborate well with others within your own team and across teams and you support others to reach team goals.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive and sales skills necessary to perform in a fast moving SaaS company, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast growing global company that helps create a better workplace for non-desk employees.
Actimo is the employee platform for the modern non-desk workforce, combining communication, training, and leadership tools into one cohesive platform. In September 2020, Actimo was acquired by Kahoot!, the world’s leading game-based learning platform who just received $215M for the next generation. As part of the Kahoot! Group, we will work together to create innovative solutions for employee engagement that redefine corporate learning worldwide.
At Actimo, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With Kahoot, we represent more than 32 different nationalities. We’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard, celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
What we can offer you
- A competitive compensation package.
- Share options plan.
- Pension contribution.
Working in Actimo and the Kahoot! Group you have the chance to be part of an international company with opportunities to work with talented and engaged people from around the world.
The opportunity to grow, learn and develop in collaboration with great colleagues in all parts of the company.
Social and team gatherings, including our yearly international gathering with Kahoot!.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please include link to your LinkedIn profile in your resume when applying. If you have questions about the position please contact Head of Account Management Andrew Tiscoe, email: email@example.com