Kahoot! is looking for an Account Manager to join our Sales team in Oslo.
If you thrive in a high-paced environment, get energized by challenges and have the drive needed to bring in new business, this is an amazing opportunity to become part of a successful scale-up/start-up listed on the Oslo Exchange’s Merkur Market.
The Account Manager will be in charge of pursuing sales opportunities and managing relationships with customers. We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS sales, with expertise in driving revenue and winning key deals. This position is based in Oslo and reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
- Identify and map prospective customers in order to meet revenue targets
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
- Create the right pipeline mix of short and long sales-cycle enterprise customers on an ongoing basis
- Implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Support sales team, as required
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience
- Proven track record in developing leads and business pipelines while translating them into revenue
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and interpersonal-relationship skills
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Team player with ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Fluent in English and, ideally, Norwegian
Ideally you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
- SaaS experience
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment