Kahoot! is a game-based learning and trivia platform used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events.
At Kahoot! we are on a mission to unlock the deepest potential of each and every learner, of all ages and in all contexts, and we do that by making learning fun, magical, inclusive, engaging and shareable through games. We want to improve education all over the world and help everyone – of any age, aptitude or circumstance – unleash the magic of learning.
With over 50 million monthly unique active users and a public library of over 20 million kahoots on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We are looking for an Account Manager initially working out of the Oslo office, who would be open to be based in the Boston area in the future. The person needs to work on US working hours while in Oslo.
Kahoot! is one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands; we are on a mission to make learning awesome. We have over 50 million knowledge-hungry users every month in 180+ countries. Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
Your day at Kahoot!
Day to day, you’ll work closely with our Oslo based Account Management team on identifying leads, acquiring new customers and provide excellent customer service. You will interact with companies of all sizes – from the local library to global enterprises. An important part of your job is to ensure that customer feedback and requests are passed on to our product development team. You will also take part in strategic discussions regarding the future of Kahoot! Plus and prioritization of new product features. Overall, you will be an important contributor to develop revenue streams for one of the fastest growing edtech companies in the world.
- Strategy: Develop and execute short- and long-term sales strategies. Partner with the business development team to meet company objectives and secure profitable growth. Work closely with the marketing team to improve our sales funnel
- Execution: Grow our customer base and beat revenue targets. Identify new business opportunities and get involved with key accounts
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2-5 years experience within business development, sales or account management from SAAS companies
- Self-motivated, hard working, persistent and ready to get the hands dirty
- Fluent English both oral and in writing, (not necessary to speak Norwegian)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage pipeline and closing data, and updated on the newest sales automation systems
- Skills to work both independently without supervision and in an agile team
- An entrepreneurial spirit!
- Measurable results in sales
It’s important to us that you also value:
- Natural curiosity – you love learning new things!
- Being part of a unified and collaborative learning culture
The team (the K!rew)
All of our 50+ K!rew members are on a mission to make learning awesome! And we do it by working hard and having a lot of fun on the way.
As a global company with three premium offices worldwide (London, UK / Oslo, NO / Austin, TX), you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you mature with the company.
Oslo: Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the Mesh community of start-ups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
If this sounds like a good fit, don’t hesitate to apply! As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them.