We’re looking for an enthusiastic business analyst to provide support to our product, marketing, business and content partner teams. You’ll be providing them with the data and insights they need to make the right decision, so that we can make a positive impact on learning in classrooms worldwide.
What you’ll do
- Working as part of the Data Team, you’ll collaborate with other teams to understand their business needs and translate them into actionable data analysis and reports
- You’ll help us define the key questions we need to answer to inform our strategy, and proactively carry out analysis to answer them
- Work closely with key members of the data team to build and improve reporting systems
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Report to the Head of Data & VP Products
- You have a curious mind, are highly numerate and have a proven track record of applied data analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are able to visualise and simplify complex data sets
- You are familiar with analytic tools such as Google Analytics and are able to learn new tools quickly
- You have knowledge of SQL
- Preferably, you have experience with programming in a language such as Python
- You are willing and able to travel frequently between our London and Oslo offices
Kahoot! has a competitive benefits package, including an employee Options Scheme.
As a global company with three premium offices worldwide (London, UK / Oslo, Norway / Austin, USA), you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you mature with the company.
OSLO: Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.