Kahoot! is looking for a Campaign Manager to join us on an adventure to bring awesome math learning experiences to as many children as possible.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, ambitious and motivated marketeer with the drive to develop their marketing skills while making a real impact on children’s lives.
The position is based at Kahoot!’s headquarters in Oslo and you will report directly to the Head of Marketing at DragonBox.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot!’s quiz platform makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’s DragonBox family of apps makes math learning awesome and reading app Poio empowers children to learn to read through play. Kahoot! has over the last 12 months had 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland and France. Let’s play!
DragonBox is the world-renowned pedagogical studio that has earned global fame for its innovative math learning apps for children. In 2012, its first learning game –DragonBox Algebra– became an instant hit. Children, teachers, parents and press hailed it as a radically new way to learn math. In 2018, the company launched DragonBox School: a full-curriculum solution for mathematics that is currently showing great growth in schools in Norway and Finland.
DragonBox has a deeply multi-disciplinary and diverse team that is located in Oslo, Helsinki and Paris. It is looking forward to welcoming new colleagues onboard to join the wonderful adventure of providing the world with the best learning experiences.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a global team of 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or similar
- Some experience within digital campaign management.
- You have project management skills, like getting things organized, and are able to deliver high quality on tight deadlines.
- You are familiar with how marketing campaigns should be built to perform.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Experience running Email and SoMe campaigns.
- Experience running print campaigns.
As a person you:
- are empathetic, playful, curious and have an inclusive personality.
- are fluent in English and comfortable using English in your everyday work.
- live in Oslo area or plan to move here soon.
- Have experience of working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc).
- Have a good understanding of storytelling in marketing.
- Are passionate about education, learning, children and mathematics, and want to have an impact with true meaning
- Are energetic, driven, open to change
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- Team activities and social events
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and afterwork activities