Kahoot! is of the world’s fastest growing learning brands – can you help us grow even faster? We’re looking for a driven commercial lead for our business and education segments!
Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. With 70 million knowledge-hungry users every month in 180+ countries, it’s one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands.
We are on a mission to make learning awesome in all contexts – classrooms, company offices, events, and more. Since launch, Kahoot! surpassed 2 billion cumulative participating players on the platform, from school students to employees of 97% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Being part of the Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
For the next stage of Kahoot!’s growth, we are looking for a Commercial Lead based in our Oslo headquarters. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to develop and commercialize our premium Business and Education products.
In addition to our free version for teachers, students and personal use, we have launched premium products for businesses and schools. With advanced features tailored to each of these audiences, these premium offerings let our users collaborate, organize their content, access detailed reports and unlock an image library for their games.
We also work with publishers and brands in creating, featuring and amplifying high quality educational content on the Kahoot! platform.
As part of our mission to make learning awesome, we are committed to keep our free version available for teachers and students around the world.
Commercial Lead’s responsibilities:
- Lead commercialization initiatives for our business/education products in order to meet revenue targets that contribute to the overall company success.
- Manage cross-projects related to commercialization and ensure their completion on time and within budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of the company.
- Come up with new marketing campaigns and projects for the Business/Education segment
- Drive the operations of Business/Education division’s products to achieve high performance, meet or exceed our annual goals, and aim for continuous improvement
- Manage budgeting, monitor expenses for your team
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Marketing and Sales to develop and continue to commercialize the Business/Education products
- Research and understand the needs of our different customer segments.
- Work with company stakeholders.
- Provide leadership for your team by promoting, mentoring, fostering and retaining talent.
- Strong analytical skills with solid commercial thinking
- Strategic thinking and ability to innovate
- Exhibiting effective listening skills and superb communication skills.
- Experience of working within Saas companies and/or education business
- Ability to lead people and obtain results through others
- MS/BS in Engineering, Finance, Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in a commercial lead role
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing, friendly and vibrant working environment
- An international office hosting 20 nationalities
- An inclusive social atmosphere (Friday team lunch, board games, team building activities)
- An informal, fun yet performance-driven culture
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of 50, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app, launched premium products for business users and teachers. We all have an exciting journey ahead!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.