Are you a curious, empathetic and structured bachelor’s student who is passionate about technology and education? We are looking for someone as eager as us to make learning awesome! We are excited to introduce you to the world of Kahoot! Academy, a brand new content platform, community and marketplace for the global educator community.
This is a part time position, where you will be working on project based tasks (between 10-20 hours a week). The length of the internship will be 6 months, with extension opportunities. We would love to have you on board as soon as possible and join the team from the Oslo HQ, ideally in November.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive serious engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 200 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with over one billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
You will be part of the Kahoot! Academy team and you will be working both with our internal experts in the field of content, engagement and partnerships, and externally, with our awesome community of educators from all over the world. Kahoot! Academy is a unique online community and knowledge platform that lets educators access and share high-quality learning content, build a profile, and join communities based on their subjects and interests.
- Direct communication with our community of educators
- Content editing, moderation and implementation
- Simple creation of visual marketing assets
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Assisting partner campaign launches
- Curation of Kahoot! Academy content to engage millions of users
- Bachelor (or in progress with a degree) within content, marketing, communications, education technology, business development or similar
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Fluent in a 2nd language such as Spanish and/or Portuguese would be awesome (but not a requirement to apply)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Structured and organised (if you are not scared of spreadsheets and project management tools, that is a definitive plus)
- Comfortable working with digital tools or eager to learn (such as: Photoshop, WordPress etc)
- Curious, empathetic and inclusive
- Comfortable working in a team
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world. As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on to the real fun! Here are some other benefits for interns at Kahoot!:
- A dedicated mentor who will coach you during your internship
- Work on a project that will impact how millions of people learn
- A fast-growing environment
- An opportunity to collaborate with big partner brands
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 30 nationalities
- Work from home-opportunities (we are of course always following updated COVID-19 guidelines)
- Lunch contribution (if in the office)
- An informal and fun but performance-driven culture
- Opportunity for further employment
Please send us your application including motivation letter, CV, transcript of grades and reference letters by 1st of November 2020.