Do you have experience working with sales and CRM in marketing automation systems?
Flair for data-driven communication and optimizing product performance through marketing? Much more technical than the average campaign manager?
Looking to join an exciting company with a tight-knit, supportive team and have the opportunity to help drive our growth? Then you might be the next addition to the Kahoot! family.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of close to 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Kahoot! is looking for a sales driven CRM Specialist to support the Lifecycle team headquartered in Oslo, Norway. You will help develop features and build programs that measurably impact end-user engagement and their propensity to become more active users as well as purchase our products. It’s therefore important that you are passionate about end-user engagement.
The Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for the development and optimization of the Kahoot! user journey and activation of our users. Hence you will work closely with Marketing, Products, Sales and the Mobile apps team to launch programs that will help maximize our products’ potential, delight our users and help Kahoot! grow.
- Develop features and build activation, engagement, and re-engagement programs targeting different user groups in the marketing automation system and in-product-marketing tool.
- Ownership of the campaign and program launch in marketing automation system.
- Build programs to generate leads for the sales team.
- Support our premium products cross-platform by developing onboarding programs to help our users see more value in Kahoot!
- Develop and optimize templates for email newsletters, transactional messages and in-app messages as well as facilitating cross-channel campaign and newsletter distribution in marketing automation system.
- Co-manage the continuous integration process of the marketing automation system with the Kahoot! apps (iPhone, Android, web platform).
- Maintain and optimize multi-channel onboarding programs for our user segments with the main purpose of strengthening the end user experience as well as convert free users to a paid plan.
- Collaborate with product team in the development and optimization of the in-product-marketing tool, campaign landing pages and dashboard.
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs and campaigns on the go, using insights to constantly improve our approach to lifecycle marketing and development.
- Playful personality, inclusive team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Passionate about end-user engagement.
- The ability to create responsive HTML Email templates from scratch.
- Curious mindset and analytical thinker.
- Passionate about end-user engagement.
- Inclusive team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar design tools (Sketch), with the purpose of designing elements for web development.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions or marketing automation systems such as Responsys, Eloqua, Sendgrid, Braze, Campaign Monitor, Hubspot or Salesforce marketing cloud.
- Experience with email marketing and b2b/b2c sales is a plus
- Understanding of how mobile SDK and/or web SDK integration works is a plus.
- Willing to move to Oslo if you don’t live here already.
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance, and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- 2-week paid leave for fathers/partners at the time of childbirth. This also applies to adoptive and foster parents
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
Speaking of relocation – check out our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.