Kahoot! is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Sales team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Customer Success Manager will engage with global and enterprise customers to drive Kahoot!’s adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. You are responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle and need to maximize the success of our customers and have the responsibility to coordinate all Customer Success activities (onboarding, adoption and retention). This is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact. This position is based in Oslo and reports to the Sales Manager.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work, and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland, and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Engaging with customers during onboarding and at key points during the customer journey
- Developing and improving scalable processes and efficient tools to achieve meaningful interactions with customers
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics for customer happiness, adoption and success
- Maintaining a forecast of renewals and upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Work with the Sales team to understand client needs and create a long term engagement and success plan
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Work closely with other key functions such as Marketing, Support and Product, to deliver key customer insights
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success or similar roles
- Strong understanding of the complexities of the SaaS world and how to ensure customers have a successful journey and experience
- Experience working within technology
- Self-driven proactive at identifying and executing on opportunities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
Ideally, you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications as they come in.