Kahoot! is a game-based learning and trivia platform used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events.
At Kahoot! we are on a mission to unlock the deepest potential of each and every learner, of all ages and in all contexts, and we do that by making learning fun, magical, inclusive, engaging and shareable through games. We want to improve education all over the world and help everyone – of any age, aptitude or circumstance – unleash the magic of learning.
With over 70 million monthly unique active users and a public library of over 51 million kahoot games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
Your day at Kahoot!
As a Kahoot! Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be the owner of multiple client relationships and wholly responsible for defining, measuring, and ensuring customer adoption of the Kahoot! technology and satisfaction. You will oversee customer onboarding processes, upgrades, and projects and will be accountable for ongoing service delivery, client satisfaction and an increase in customers’ engagement with Kahoot!.
At Kahoot! we have a collaborative, innovative culture, and you will be a part of our sales team. Our team is fast and agile and the successful candidate must have impeccable relational and communication skills, creating win/win environments for all parties that you work with. This role will be based out of the Kahoot! Oslo office, and Kahoot! expects that the CSM executes his/her responsibilities onsite at the office when not onsite with customers.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: increasing retention, and world-class satisfaction
- Identify ways to expand the business relationship with customers through identifying new opportunities
- Work with each customer to define measurable success metrics
- Become a Kahoot! product expert
- Work with cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects that meet customer expectations
- Thrive in a high-growth, rapid pace environment
We are looking for someone who has:
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience from Customer Success/Account Management in the digital industry and/or experience from the software industry with a demonstrated track record of success, self-discipline, and high-level of motivation
- Creative, solution-oriented and passionate for the Edtech industry
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
It’s important to us that you also value:
- Natural curiosity – you love learning new things!
- Being part of a unified and collaborative learning culture
- You want to help and serve our customers
The team (the K!rew)
All of our 50+ K!rew members are on a mission to make learning awesome! And we do it by working hard and having a lot of fun on the way.
As a global company with three premium offices worldwide (London, UK / Oslo, NO / Austin, TX), you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you mature with the company.
Oslo: Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the Mesh community of start-ups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
If this sounds like a good fit, don’t hesitate to apply! As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them.