Kahoot! is looking for a Customer support agent responsible for billing and subscriptions.
Do you have a customer-first mindset and you love playing kahoot? This can be an interesting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to read app and now as a team of more than 60, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- First of all, you’ll make sure that our customers get amazing help and the answers they need when they contact us
- Be responsible for answering and supporting our subscription customers throughout our customer-facing processes, such as billing, payment and account management for our subscription customer via email
- Support the sales team in back-office tasks they need assistance with
- Work closely with other teams and departments, including engineering, to optimize customer care processes and resolve issues
- The position is based in Oslo and will report to the Community & Customer Care Director
- 1-2 years or more experience with customer support
- A clear vision of what great support is and how support processes should scale in the future
- Experience with managing and using customer support systems such as Zendesk is not a requirement, but it is definitely a strength that we’d value
- Experience in handling customer complaints proactively
- Love playing kahoot
As a person you would be someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset
- Energetic, driven, open to change
- Self-starter, reliable and trustworthy
- High-capacity individual with the ability to handle stressful workloads
- Fluent in English or native English speaking; excellent English writing skills
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Friday lunch & food contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and afterwork activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!