Do you have a customer-first mindset and love playing kahoot? Then, this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! is expanding our Global Support team and has recently established a support team in Kraków, Poland. We are therefore now looking for Customer Support Agents for our Billing and Subscriptions team and reporting into the Team Lead, General Support based in Krakòw. You will work with our onsite support teams in Norway and Austin.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work, and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland, and France.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
What you’ll be doing:
- First of all, you’ll make sure that our customers get amazing help and the answers they need when they contact us.
- Be responsible for answering and supporting our subscription customers throughout our customer-facing processes, such as billing, payment and account management for our subscription customer via email.
- Work closely with other teams and departments, including engineering, to optimize customer care processes and resolve issues.
Experience you have:
- 1-2 years or more experience with customer support.
- A clear vision of what great customer support is and how support processes should scale in the future.
- Experience with managing and using customer support systems such as Zendesk is not a requirement, but it is definitely a strength that we’d value.
- Experience with subscription-based and billing related support is a plus
- Experience in handling customer complaints proactively.
As a person you would be someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset.
- Energetic, driven, open to change.
- Self-starter, troubleshooter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Works well under pressure and keeps their head cool when workload increases.
- Fluent in English or native English speaker; excellent English writing skills.
- Loves playing Kahoot!
As this role will be based in Kraków, Poland, you will ideally need to be based in this area. You should also have the right to work in Poland.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance
- Pension Coverage
Deadline for sending in your application is 6th October 2020.