Do you have a customer-first mindset and love playing Kahoot? Then, this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! is expanding its Global Support team and has recently established a support team in Kraków, Poland. We are therefore now looking for Customer Support Agents for our General Support team who will report to the Team Lead of General Support based in Kraków. You will work with our onsite support teams in Norway and Austin.
This position will focus 60% on support related tasks and 40% on tasks related to translations and localization of the Kahoot! platform. The role will eventually transfer into a 100% support agent role.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013,Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to make sure that our Brazilian Portuguese speaking customers get comprehensive help and support when they contact us, in a friendly and timely manner.
- Answer customer inquiries in Portuguese and English, such as questions about creating and sharing kahoots, playing and discovering games, and account management for our subscription customers via email.
- Review Portuguese auto-flagged and user-flagged content covered by our moderation routines.
- Reply to App store reviews from Portuguese-speaking customers
- Have extensive knowledge of our products and stay in the loop with all updates.
- Both the platform and the app, as well as any additional paid features.
- Assist with translations and quality assurance of Portuguese copy on kahoot.com and in the product.
The experience you need to have:
- 2 years or more experience with customer support.
- A clear vision of what great customer support is and how support processes should scale in the future.
- Experience with managing and using customer support systems such as Zendesk is not a requirement, but it is definitely a strength that we’d value.
- Experience in handling customer complaints proactively.
- Previous translation experience will be highly regarded.
As a person, you are someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset.
- Energetic, driven, open to change.
- Self-starter, troubleshooter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Works well under pressure and keeps their head cool when workload increases.
- Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker and fluent in English; excellent Portuguese and English writing skills.
- Loves playing Kahoot!
As this role will be based in Krakow, Poland, you will ideally need to be based in this area. You should also have the right to work in Poland.
What we can offer you
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance
- Pension coverage
- Remote work setup
- Flexible working
- Buddy and mentorship program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
Please bear in mind that these offerings vary depending on your location.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Deadline for sending in your application is 14th of February, 2021.