Kahoot! seeks an enthusiastic Customer Support Agent based in Oslo to join our Marketing team. You’ll make sure that our customers get amazing help and answers they need when contacting us. You will also work on implementing new procedures to work more efficiently and work with other departments to optimize customer care processes. If this sounds exciting, keep reading below about all the awesome tasks you will be working on…
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of 50, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app, launched two premium products for business users, Kahoot! Plus and Pro. We all have an exciting journey ahead!
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for answering and supporting our subscription customers throughout customer-facing processes, such as billing, payment, account management, etc. via e-mail
- Support the sales team in back-office tasks they need assistance with.
- Actively be on the lookout for new and efficient ways to communicate with our customers to adapt to their changing needs.
- Keep our FAQ base and technical documentation up-to-date in order to support customer case processes.
- Work closely with other product teams and departments, including engineering, to optimize customer care processes and resolve issues.
- Manage the incoming sales lead funnel.
Experience you need to have
- At least 2-3 years of experience from customer support.
- A clear vision of what great support is and how support processes should scale in the future.
- A good technical understanding with experience managing and using customer support systems such as Zendesk and similar tools, and be able to optimize Kahoot! processes using these tools.
- Experience working as second line support or similar is not a requirement but is definitely a strength we’d value.
- Experience from writing technical documentation and support FAQs.
- Experience in handling customer complaints proactively
As a person you would be:
- Curious about new technology and how it can help us improve support.
- Energetic, driven, open to change.
- Problem solver and like to look for smarter and better ways to do things.
- Self-starter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Fluent in English or native English speaking; excellent English writing skills.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.