Are you an enthusiastic Data Analyst who is passionate about data & business analysis ? Then we would like to hear from you!
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower every child, student and employee to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. Over the past 12 months, more than 218 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.3 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France and Finland. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to provide support across all areas of the business. You’ll be providing our teams with the actionable insights they need to make the right decision so that we can make a positive impact on learning in classrooms worldwide.
- Working as part of our Data Team, you’ll collaborate with other teams to understand their problems and provide them with actionable data analyses
- Carry out quantitative analysis and modelling to support business objectives using appropriate methods
- Play a key role in managing data collection (tracking), and assuring data quality and compliance
- Contribute to our data culture by teaching and supporting others to use our analytic tools effectively
- Maintain and create new ETLs to integrate datasets in our data warehouse
- Be a point of contact for advising product managers, leaders and stakeholders on controlled experiment design and measurement (A/B testing)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A degree in a numerate or computing-related subject
- > 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to visualise and interpret complex data sets
- Familiarity with common tools such as Google Analytics/Amplitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Experience using business intelligence tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Thoughtspot…)
- Experience designing and measuring A/B Tests
- Experience setting up ETL processes
- Fluent using SQL
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience using Python and Bash
- Experience building ML models (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow)
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Cloud Storage)
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Travel insurance
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!
*Please note that due to holidays in July, we will be reviewing the applications towards the end of July. We will be starting with interviews towards the end of July/August.