We’re looking for an enthusiastic data scientist to provide analytics support to our product, marketing, business development and content teams. You’ll be turning our terabytes of data into the insights they need to make the best decision, so that we can make a positive impact on learning worldwide.
What you will do
- Work as part of the Data & Analytics Team, collaborating with stakeholders, team leaders and product managers to understand business goals
- Carry out quantitative analysis to inform strategic initiatives and the product roadmap
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to design analytics instrumentation to answer business questions and improve data quality
- Be an expert user of our analytics tools, responsible for internal support and training
Who you are
- You have a background which includes applied statistics
- You know how to understand and solve loosely defined problems and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights to guide product development decisions
- You have a curious mind, are highly numerate, have a proven track record of applied data analysis as well as a strong business sense
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to visualize and simplify complex data sets
- You have experience with user behavior analytics tools (such as Amplitude)
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting over 15 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture