Are you a campaign manager, digital marketing specialist or web editor with project management skills? Maybe you’re also looking for your next adventure, something truly meaningful and unique? Then Kahoot! has the job for you! We’re looking for an awesome Digital Campaign Specialist/ Web Editor for our Growth marketing team in Oslo!
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 80, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
As a Digital Campaign Specialist/ Web Editor at Kahoot!, you will work on all of Kahoot!’s digital and in-platform marketing campaigns. Your days will be focused on driving users to our digital platforms through data-driven SEO, content and campaigns, and to create and drive in-product marketing campaigns. You will create landing pages, pricing pages and in-product marketing campaigns together with our copywriters and designers, and work on testing and experimentation with our CRO experts. You will work closely with our business analysts, product teams, developers, marketing and design colleagues, and with more than 1 billion users a year, you will see your work making a real impact, every day! As most of Kahoot!’s inbound traffic is generated organically, SEO experience is a big plus. For this role we are seeking someone who is comfortable with managing projects with many moving parts, and has a history of delivering on project and campaign deadlines with high frequency and accuracy. If you also have a basic understanding of html and are used to working in different CMS systems, that is another big plus!
The Growth & Commercial team
The Growth & Commercial team, which you will be a part of, works on the full customer acquisition funnel and consists of a team of experts from digital marketing, SEO, CRO, CRM, content, lifecycle, products, engineering and design. We work closely with the product teams that develop our game platform and mobile apps as well as our product marketing and communications team. We are a team of people from different nationalities, backgrounds, languages and education, and we are now building out the team to become even stronger!
- Plan, create and run digital marketing campaigns together with our growth marketing team
- Drive in-product marketing campaigns for our different business units
- Analyze key drivers of traffic, conversions and growth
- Drive traffic to Kahoot! through great inbound marketing (first of all organic)
- Create and optimize landing pages, pricing pages and other digital content together with our copywriters, designers and CRO experts (this is where basic html and CMS skills would be a big plus)
- Create, publish, analyze, tweak, repeat – continuous experimentation
- Optimize on our web content to increase our user activation, engagement and retention
- End-to-end delivery of campaigns, web content and digital marketing – actively participating in briefings, developing & executing concepts (both independently and with the team), determining solutions/alternatives when necessary, and presenting work to stakeholders
- You are experienced within campaign management, digital marketing and content
- You have experience in working as a web editor or in a similar role, where you worked with html and in different CMS systems
- You have project management skills, like getting things organized, and are able to deliver high quality on tight deadlines
- SEO and/or performance marketing experience is a big plus
- You’ve worked with CRO and can contribute to daily experiments
- You are familiar with how landing pages, pricing pages and digital marketing campaigns should be built to perform
- Fluency in understanding and interpreting strategy to develop initial concepts
- 2+ years of experience within digital marketing, campaign management or SEO as part of an in-house creative department or at an advertising or media/performance marketing agency
- An empathetic, playful, curious and inclusive personality
- You are fluent in English and comfortable using English in your everyday work
- You live in Oslo area or plan to move here soon
- Experience in both B2B and B2C digital / growth marketing
- Gamification and gaming industry knowledge
- Experience of working closely with cross-functional teams (product, strategy, media, production, etc)
- Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real time
- Experience with consumer brands and an understanding of storytelling in marketing
What else makes Kahoot! an awesome workplace!
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Travel insurance
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Friday lunch and food contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!