We are looking for a Growth Marketer to support us in lead generation and automation efforts to grow and scale across markets. The Growth Marketer is part of our international marketing team and he/she will be reporting to the Head of Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Develop and lead creative lead generation activities to leverage the impact of our content across different markets and channels.
- Own and drive growth campaigns for prospects and existing customers incl. conceptualization, copywriting, technical setup and tracking.
- Tap online communities, groups and channels and lead relevant discussions with our defined key stakeholders.
- Optimize our Marketing automation campaigns along the Marketing and Sales Funnel to increase conversion rates together with our Business Development team.
- Report on defined KPIs and metrics on a regular basis.
- Advise on and implement SEO activities to drive our organic website performance.
- 3-5 years of experience with Digital Marketing, Marketing automation, SEO, Lead Generation (inbound and outbound) or Growth Hacking.
- Data-driven and passionate about Growth and measuring (and delivering on) KPIs.
- Motivation to stay up to date with the newest technologies and methods and experiment with new ideas.
- Interest in topics of Employee Engagement, Communication, Training, and Culture.
- Understanding of user behavior and needs.
- Experience with Marketing automation and Growth tools (Pardot, Zapier etc.).
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in Danish or Swedish is a plus.
Who we are looking for
- You are a self-starter and you take initiative, you make things happen.You are results oriented and responsible.
- You are someone who demonstrates a high level of knowledge and expertise in your own field and you participate in continuous development and keeping up to date in your specialist area.
- You communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, you speak with authority and conviction and you present effectively.
- You are innovative, producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions, you promote change and originality.
- You collaborate well with others; you share knowledge, experience and information and support others in the pursuit of team goals.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges, and have the drive necessary to perform in a fast moving SaaS, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global company that helps create a better workplace for non-desk employees.
Actimo is the employee app for the modern non-desk workforce, combining communication, training, and leadership tools into one cohesive platform. In September 2020, Actimo was acquired by Kahoot!, the world’s leading game-based learning platform who just received $215M for the next generation. As part of the Kahoot! Group, we will work together to create innovative solutions for employee engagement that redefine corporate learning worldwide.
At Actimo, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With Kahoot, we represent more than 32 different nationalities. We’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard, celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas, and learn something new every day.
What we can offer you
- A competitive compensation package.
- Share options plan.
- Pension contribution.
- Working in Actimo and the Kahoot! Group you have the chance to be part of an international company with opportunities to work with talented and engaged people from around the world.
- The opportunity to grow, learn and develop in collaboration with great colleagues in all parts of the company
- Social and team gatherings, including our yearly international gathering with Kahoot!.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile in your resume when applying. If you have questions about the position please contact Head of Marketing Jennifer Merk, email: email@example.com.