Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic and international work environment? Kahoot! is looking for an energetic HR consultant to join our People Team. The position is located in Copenhagen, Denmark and is a temporary assignment starting from December 2020 until end of October 2021.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive to learn and develop your HR skills, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The HR consultant will engage with our Actimo team as well as contribute on Group level for overall People team responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity to have a meaningful impact on our people and teams.
You will report to the the VP People and EHS in Oslo.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Organizations can also connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 200 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with over one billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 150 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
- Coordinate and lead recruitment activities: screening applications, scheduling interviews, coordinating the process with hiring teams
- Lead onboarding for new hires and off-boarding
- Personal administration
- Maintain internal HR systems up to date: process hires, employees` records, salary information, performance reviews and terminations
- Employee Handbook
- Event planning and staging
- Coordinating social activities
- Office Admin space coordination and administration
- Complete general HR administrative tasks
- Enhance and facilitate an engaging work environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration with interest for Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Human Resources field
- Some experience in recruitment
- Knowledge of Danish employment law
- Self-driven proactive at identifying and executing on opportunities
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work across the organization
- Great people skills, both on- and offline
- Positive and service-minded attitude
Here are some of the perks and benefits we provide to our team members in the Copenhagen office:
- Free coffee and drinks
- Friday beer
- Free organic fruit and snacks
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Growth journey with possibility for future growth
- Sports activities; table tennis, football, running club
- Canteen scheme