Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic and international work environment?
Kahoot! is now looking for an energetic HR Coordinator to join the People team in Oslo for a temporary assignment, on a part-time basis, starting from 1st December 2020 until 31st October 2021.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive to learn and develop your HR skills, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies. Join us to make learning awesome!
You will report to the HR Director based in Oslo.
- Maintain internal HR systems up to date: process hires, employees` records, salary information, performance reviews and terminations
- Support with recruitment activities: screening applications, scheduling interviews, coordinating the process with hiring teams
- Support onboarding and offboarding processes
- Assist with internship programs and HMS projects, as needed
- Follow up on absence management
- Contribute in organizing social events
- Complete general HR administrative tasks
- Enhance and facilitate an engaging work environment.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration with interest for Human Resources
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong interest for HR analytics and HR Information systems
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work across the organization
- Great people skills, both on- and offline
- Positive and service-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Fully paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
Please send your resume and cover letter by November 30, 2020. We look forward to hearing from you!