Are you our new IT Support Technician?
Kahoot! is looking for a K!rew member who will be responsible for providing IT support to our internal staff and take care of internal IT resources.
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn, but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds. Kahoot! head office has recently moved to a new and more spacious office by the City Hall in Oslo.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of close to 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Your day at Kahoot!
As part of our Infrastructure team, we are looking for someone who takes care of our internal IT resources and provides internal IT support for our staff.
More than your pre-existing technical knowledge, you’ll need to be a problem solver, a thinker, and solutions-oriented in the way you approach everything.
The position will be based in our Oslo office, but will also support employees in our branch offices in London and Austin, Texas.
- First line of support for employees queries
- Support, manage and administer productivity tools used throughout the organisation (G-Suite, Office365, Dropbox etc).
- Be responsible for internal hardware, software and network infrastructure.
- Own relationships with local technical suppliers and service providers.
- Help introduce new tech and tools into office space and meeting rooms.
- Participate in the operation of our production infrastructure.
- Relevant IT/Technical education (preferable)
- 1-3 work experience in this role or hobby based self-acquired knowledge
- Experience with Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Friendly, patient and forward leaning
- A natural can-do approach to everything
- A strong customer-oriented attitude
It’s important to us that you also value:
- Natural curiosity – you love learning new things!
- Being part of an international and collaborative learning culture
- Joining a fast growing and dynamic company
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance, and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
Please include a short description of a project that you enjoyed working on in the cover letter. It does not matter if it was for work or as part of a hobby, or if it included software or hardware; what is important is that it involves some technology and you had fun doing and/or building it.