We at Kahoot! are looking for an enthusiastic data analyst to provide support across all areas of the business. You’ll be providing our teams with the actionable insights they need to make the right decision so that we can make a positive impact on learning in classrooms worldwide.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 60, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Work as part of our Data Team, you’ll collaborate with other teams to understand their problems and provide them with actionable data analyses
- Work closely with key members of the data team to build, maintain and improve reporting systems
- Play a key role in managing data quality and compliance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, translate and communicate results to stakeholders
- Contribute to our data culture by teaching and supporting others to use our business intelligence tools effectively
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A degree in a numerate or computing-related subject
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to visualize and interpret complex data sets
- Familiarity with common tools such as Google Analytics/Amplitude and ability to learn new tools quickly
- Experience using SQL
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Knowledge of Linux and preferably scripting languages such as Bash
- Experience programming in Python
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery, Cloud Storage)
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Travel Insurance
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Friday lunch and food contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!