Kahoot! Academy is looking for an empathetic and structured support agent that is comfortable with both customer support and use of CMS systems for content implementation.
Kahoot! is expanding our Global Support team that has recently been established in Kraków, Poland with a team of content & engagement support agents. You will be part of the global Kahoot! Academy editorial team, reporting to our editorial lead in Oslo. You will be working on tasks related to both editorial content, customer support and partner support. You will be in daily contact with our awesome community of educators from all over the world.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive serious engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 200 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with over one billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 150 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
About the job
The content & engagement support agents will work with Kahoot! Academy’s Verified educators and Premium partners, and will be a part of the Kahoot! Academy team. Kahoot! Academy is a brand new, global content platform, community and marketplace for the global educator community. Since the launch in June 2020, Kahoot! Academy content has engaged more than 20 million participating players, and with new and exciting educators and partners joining every week, we are growing fast! For more details about Kahoot! Academy, go to kahoot.com/academy.
This is a full time position, where you will be working on project based tasks as well as customer support.
- Direct communication and support for our community of Kahoot! Academy educators
- Content moderation and implementation for educators and partners
- Assisting the team in partner campaigns and launches
- Curation of Kahoot! Academy content to engage millions of users
- Bachelor degree within digital marketing, design, communications or similar
- Fluent in English both written and verbal, or fluent in a 2nd language such as Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Excellent written communication skills
- Structured and organized mindset
- Experience from user support or similar from an international software company
- Comfortable working with digital tools or eager to learn (such as: Photoshop, WordPress etc)
- Curious, empathetic and inclusive
- Comfortable working closely with a team
- Experience with visual design is a plus
- Experience in using project management systems like Jira is a plus
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance
- Pension Coverage