Do you have experience from web and/or wordpress development and are you passionate about driving end user engagement? Maybe you even have experience working with different CRM solutions and marketing automation systems? Or maybe you are self-taught willing to go the extra mile? Then you might be the next Lifecycle Developer at Kahoot!
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn, but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of close to 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Kahoot! is looking for a Lifecycle Developer to support the Lifecycle team headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Maybe you have experience being a solutions architect and/or CRM/marketing automation consultant at an agency? Or maybe you are self-taught? What’s most important is that you are passionate about end user engagement!
You will be responsible for developing features and build programs that measurably impact end user engagement and their propensity to buy our products. Being part of the Lifecycle team, you’ll help develop web-features and in-product-marketing tools. You’ll also set up and build marketing automation programs and campaign assets that help our users see value in Kahoot!, whether they’ve just signed up or have been with us for years.
The Lifecycle Marketing team is responsible for the development and optimization of the Kahoot! user journey and onboarding. Hence you will work closely with Marketing, Products, Sales and the Mobile apps team to develop solutions that will help maximize our products’ potential, delight our users and help Kahoot! grow.
- Develop features and build on-boarding, engagement, and re-engagement programs targeting different user groups in marketing automation system and in-product-marketing tool.
- Develop templates for email newsletters and in-app messages as well as facilitating cross-channel campaign and newsletter distribution in marketing automation system.
- Co-manage the continuous integration process of the marketing automation system with the Kahoot! apps (IPhone, Android, web platform).
- Maintain and optimize multi-channel onboarding programs for our user segments with the main purpose of strengthening the end user experience.
- Support our premium products cross platform by developing on-boarding programs to help our users see more value in Kahoot!
- Continuous development and optimization of in-product-marketing tool by developing and implementing new features, either as custom components in wordpress or as new features in custom in-house tool.
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs and campaigns on the go, using insights to constantly improve our approach to lifecycle marketing and development.
- Playful personality with experience coding responsive design and layout in HTML and CSS which work cross-browser/devices as well as the ability to make responsive email templates from scratch.
- Basic programming ability (or the willingness to learn).
- Curious mindset and analytical thinker. Maybe you also have experience using tools such as Google Analytics or Amplitude?
- Passionate about end user engagement.
- Inclusive team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Willing to move to Oslo if you don’t live here already.
- Experience with different CRM solutions or marketing automation systems such as Responsys, Eloqua, Sendgrid, Braze, Campaign Monitor or Salesforce marketing cloud is a plus.
- Understanding of how mobile SDK and/or web SDK integration works is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or similar design tools (Sketch), with the purpose of designing elements for web development is a plus.
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance, and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.