Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
Working at Kahoot!, you get an opportunity to really impact how millions of people around the world learn, including students, teachers, corporate employees, and families.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
You will join the Customer Experience team that is responsible for creating best-in-class customer experiences for Kahoot! users across the world.
You will report directly to the VP of Customer Experience based in Oslo.
- run email, push, and in-app campaigns to support the strategies of Kahoot!’s business units
- create and monitor automated onboarding, engagement, anti-churn, sales campaigns (across all channels)
- prepare and monitor transactional emails and messages
- conduct A/B tests and other experiments with the goal of campaigns’ performance optimization & improvement of conversion rates
- manage campaign performance analysis and reporting
- monitor CRM data quality & collaborate with data analysts and developers to improve quality of data as well performance of marketing automation tool
- work closely with designers, copywriters, business units’ management teams on email/push/in-app content
- Experience in email marketing 2+ years
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems (e.g.,Iterable, Braze, Eloqua/Responsys, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Understanding the basics of HTML & CSS
- Experience in conducting experiments & understanding of marketing research fundamentals (hypothesis preparation, design of A/B tests, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g., Amplitude, Google Analytics)
- Ability to communicate both with technical and business stakeholders
- BA, BSc, MA, or MSc in Marketing, Business, Business Analytics, Data Science or similar
Soft Skills and personality traits necessary to excel:
- Curious, analytical, organized, and empathetic
- Comfortable with making decisions based on data
- Team player
What we can offer you
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan for full time employees
- Remote work setup
- Flexible working
- Buddy and mentorship program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
Please bear in mind that these offerings vary depending on your location.
As a growth-company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio by 5th February 2021. We look forward to hearing from you!