Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year and now we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
This is a temporary role lasting 6 months, based out of Kahoot!’s Austin, TX office, working 30 hours per week. You’ll join a vibrant and fast-paced environment with a truly global team.
- Support Marketing Manager with campaigns, product launches, market research, and various marketing and distribution channels
- Help build awareness of Kahoot! in Canada and the UK
- Research, logistics coordination and onsite support for US events
- Create relevant, timely kahoot content for student audience
- Support “unconference” webinars campaign for edu and business markets
- Manage and evaluate incoming ambassador requests
- Coordinate and moderate ambassador community forum
- Coordinate Edcamps marketing channel
- Coordinate ad hoc incoming swag requests, orders and giveaways
- Support social media management in US time zone
- Customer support in US time zone
- Coordinate US office admin and expenses
We’re looking for someone with…
- BA/BSc Degree (Marketing, Communications or English preferred) or up to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Native English speaker; excellent written English and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office, Google Suite skills
- Excellent knowledge of how Kahoot! works
- Excellent knowledge of US K-12 education system
- Experience with a CMS (ideally WordPress), CRM and project management tools are a bonus
- Interest in working for a global audience with an open mindset.
- Interest in education and/or edtech
- Ability to work slightly earlier hours for crossover with team in Oslo HQ
- Ability to occasionally travel for domestic events – tradeshows, summits, conferences
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our U.S. employees, that shall include healthcare. Our offices are in Capital Factory located in the heart of downtown Austin. A community of start-ups with stunning views of the Capitol building and 6th Street, Capital Factory also comes fully equipped with awesome amenities.
Flexible choice of computer equipment, big screens, fast internet connection; Whatever needed to have a great experience at work.
If this sounds like a good fit, don’t hesitate to apply! As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them — then on to the real fun!