Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn, but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
Kahoot! headoffice has recently moved to a new and more spacious office by the City Hall in Oslo.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of close to 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Your day at Kahoot!
As our Office Assistant you will be the supportive force behind our people and processes. We’re currently looking for someone exceptional to take the helm. With the new office move, there is also plenty of exciting coordinating tasks such as getting our new office looking and feeling more kahooty. On a day to day basis you will:
- Manage the front desk/reception operations, acting as the first point of contact for guest, employees, candidates and vendors
- Performing general administrative tasks
- Keep the office presentable and organised throughout the kitchen, meeting rooms, stock and storage rooms/closet, and communal areas
- Oversee and order office supplies, anticipating requirements, and making sure equipment is in working order
- Book and coordinate flights and hotel accommodation for candidates and employees
- Provide ad-hoc support to office and other staff members and departments as needed including assisting in organizing team events onsite and offsite
We’re looking for someone who (has):
- Proven administrative experience and strong coordination skills
- Effective and excellent customer service orientation and builds rapport with internal and external contacts
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in both English and Norwegian (interviews will be carried out in Norwegian)
- Experience working within an international work environment (our working language is English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or G Suite with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Comfortable handling confidential information and working independently
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Experience developing/implementing new internal processes and filing systems
- Office management experience
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance, and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast-growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.