Kahoot! is one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands; we’re on a mission to make learning awesome. We have over 70 million knowledge-hungry users every month in 180+ countries. Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
For the next stage of Kahoot!’s growth, we are building a world class product team and looking for a Product Manager, Growth and Commercialization, in our Oslo office. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop products and experiences that deliver our company vision and strategy.
As Product Manager, Growth and Commercialization, you will:
- Define product enhancements & features and communicate requirements to an agile team of designers and developers via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication
- Investigate and analyze requests from internal stakeholders, customers and partners
- Prioritize the roadmap of features and enhancements for billing, payments, in-product marketing, and all billing & payments capabilities
- Use data analysis to investigate and understand problems and opportunities, set targets, and track product performance against those targets
- Negotiate and set milestones and expectations throughout the broader organization
- Represent business objectives and feature solutions during product reviews with executives
- Follow through on relevant action items for the design and development team to address
- Collaborate with UX design, engineering, and other stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality delivery against the product roadmap
- Serve as a resource for internal team that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
- Report into the Commercial Director
We are looking for someone who:
- Has product experience or extensive project experience in growth, monetization, and billing for SaaS products
- Has experience in a product team that uses A/B and multivariate testing, and therefore has good data analysis skills
- Has deep understanding of SaaS metrics specific to monetized freemium products
- Has at least 2 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner working with Agile teams
- Always puts the user and their needs at the forefront of the solution design process
- Is actively looking for a fun, fast-paced, and demanding environment
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- 2-week paid leave for fathers/partners at the time of childbirth. This also applies to adoptive and foster parents
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Relocation package (see “Living and working in Norway” )
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world.
Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of more than 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app and launched premium products. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.