Kahoot! is one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands; we are on a mission to make learning awesome. We have over 50 million knowledge-hungry users every month in 180+ countries. Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
For the next stage of Kahoot!`s growth, we are building a world class product team and looking for a Product Manager in our Oslo office. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop products that deliver our company vision and strategy.
As a Product Manager at Kahoot! you will:
- Define and evangelise your product vision and roadmap both internally and externally
- Lead an autonomous, multi-disciplinary agile team of designers and developers – also working closely with the commercial and marketing teams
- Be expected to take tough prioritisation decisions in order to maximise the success of your team
- Have a deep understanding of Kahoot!’s commercial, user and technical objectives and deliver them in your product
- Build the right things in the right way, by applying best practice product discovery and agile delivery techniques.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Able to inspire their team to go the extra mile
- Intensely curious and yet have a strong bias for action and delivery
- Capable of operating at both a strategic level and diving into the detail
- Highly evidence-based in their decision making and yet understands the importance of looking beyond the data
- Passionate about product quality and innovation
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Energised by a demanding, fast moving environment
- Committed to continuous improvement of themselves, their team and the organisation
And also values:
- Play and game-based learning
- The teaching experience and relationships with learners
- Natural curiosity and a love of learning
Ideally you will have:
- Between 4 and 7 years experience as Product Manager / Owner
- An interest in business as well as technology – you might have MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, but this is not mandatory
- Experience of SAAS / subscription products
Kahoot! has a competitive benefits package, including an employee Options Scheme.
As a global company with three premium offices worldwide (London, UK / Oslo, Norway / Austin, USA), you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you mature with the company.
OSLO: Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
LONDON: Nestled in the heart of Shoreditch, our London offices are ideally located to enjoy the wealth of creativity that surrounds us. We are based at The Trampery in a beautiful working environment designed to encourage collaboration.
AUSTIN: Our offices are located at the Capital Factory in the heart of downtown Austin, Texas. They are fully equipped with awesome amenities and have stunning views of the Capitol building and 6th Street.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.