Kahoot! is one of the world’s fastest growing learning brands; we are on a mission to make learning awesome. In the last 12 months, over 200 million games were played with over 1.1 billion participating players in over 200 countries.
Being part of Kahoot! is an opportunity to directly impact millions of people’s lives – and that’s how we measure our success.
For the next stage of Kahoot!s growth, we are building a world class product team and looking for a Product Manager in our Oslo office. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, develop products that deliver our company vision and strategy.
As a Product Manager at Kahoot!, you will:
- Define and evangelise your product vision and roadmap both internally and externally
- Lead an autonomous, multi-disciplinary agile team of designers and developers – also working closely with the commercial and marketing teams
- Be expected to take tough prioritisation decisions in order to maximise the success of your team
- Have a deep understanding of Kahoot!’s commercial, user and technical objectives and deliver them in your product
- Build the right things in the right way, by applying best practice product discovery and agile delivery techniques
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player who enjoys working collaboratively
- Able to inspire their team to go the extra mile
- Intensely curious and yet have a strong bias for action and delivery
- Capable of operating at both a strategic level and diving into the detail
- Highly evidence-based in their decision making and yet understands the importance of looking beyond the data
- Passionate about product quality and innovation
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Energised by a demanding, fast moving environment
- Committed to continuous improvement of themselves, their team and the organisation
And also values:
- Play and game-based learning
- The teaching experience and relationships with learners
- Natural curiosity and a love of learning
Ideally you will have:
- Around 4-7 years experience as Product Manager / Owner
- An interest in business as well as technology – you might have MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, but this is not mandatory
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 80, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Travel insurance
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Friday lunch and food contribution
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!