We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Product Marketing Manager with relevant experience. You are a well-organised and proactive person able to act both as a communications expert and as an ambassador towards internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work in close co-operation with key teams throughout Kahoot! in order optimise the commercial opportunities and deliveries for our key offerings. A close collaboration with key stakeholders and aligning with the other peers are key to succeeding in this role.
You will need to define and follow up key performance indicators for your team and report on relevant areas of the Business Unit, including the key aspects of revenue, customer uptake and engagement.
The Product Marketing Manager be responsible for the following tasks:
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies
- Communication of our key offerings within the business segment
- Align and drive marketing activities throughout the customer journey ensuring we
- have a customer centric and holistic approach to marketing activities
- Drive the assigned product portfolio, covering market requirements and marketing collateral
- Define personas and other key stakeholders for communication through close and frequent dialogue with customers
- Create value propositions and unique selling points aligned with personas, service capabilities and roadmaps
- Identify market opportunities and drive initiatives to support Business Areas
- Provide efficient and clear communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree within marketing, business administration, finance or similar
- Experience in EdTech or Education is a definite plus
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in English a must and Norwegian beneficial
- Analytical with a strong understanding of business and commercialisation
- Good understanding of and passion for technology and customer communication is a must
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Structured, self-driven and not afraid to act on initiative
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- 3-5 years experience within sales and/or marketing, preferably in the software industry
Nice to have skills required for a remote position:
- Co-leadership (self discipline)
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and stay focused
- Effective (digital) communication skills (written and oral)
- Proper time-management
- The ability to collaborate remotely with others
What we can offer you:
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them, no matter where they are located. On the top of this, we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan for full time employees
- Parental leave benefits
- Remote work set up
- Flexible working
- Remote onboarding
- Buddy program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- A diverse, friendly and international environment
This role is reporting to the VP of Customer Experience located in Norway. We will facilitate the process to set up agreements so you can work for us from your own country. It is preferred that you can work during the same time zone as your team. The company’s HQ is in Oslo, Norway, but this position can be fully remote.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013,Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
Please send us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!