Are you a proactive and highly structured program manager with experience from software development? Kahoot! Academy is looking for an ambitious program manager to drive the development of a new, global marketplace for educational content called Kahoot! Academy Marketplace.
About Kahoot! and Kahoot! Academy
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our game-based learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive serious engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 200 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with over one billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Denmark and Spain.
Working at Kahoot!, you get an opportunity to really impact how millions of people around the world learn, including students, teachers, corporate employees, and families.
Kahoot! Academy is a newly launched content platform, educator community and marketplace that is now engaging more than 10 million users every month across the globe, in a range of languages. Our goal is to build the #1 content platform, educator community and marketplace in the world, and we are just getting started!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 150 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
About the job
“Kahoot! Academy Marketplace” is a brand-new marketplace for educational content, where educators, partners and publishers can offer their content to Kahoot!’s global user base. We are looking for a structured, proactive and innovative program manager to manage the development of “Marketplace”.
The role reports to the Head of Kahoot! Academy in Oslo, and you will be a part of the newly started and fast-growing Kahoot! Academy team.
- Drive the development of Kahoot! Academy Marketplace, aligned with Kahoot! Academy’s strategy, roadmap and KPIs
- Management of projects and go-to-market plans across teams such as products, marketing, business development and technical teams
- Close cooperation with our product and customer engagement teams on go-to-market plans
- Competitor and market research and analysis
- User research (quantitative and qualitative)
- Daily cooperation with Kahoot! Academy’s Editorial and Connect team
- >5 years experience from a global software company, either within project management, business development, product management or similar roles
- >5 years experience from strategic project management or program management, leading projects from roadmap and strategy planning and all the way through to a launch
- Bachelor or MsC in business development, strategic marketing, product development or similar
- Experience from developing or managing digital marketplace or e-commerce platforms or solutions
- Experience from working with commercial strategies for a marketplace or within e-commerce
- Comfortable with working closely with technical teams as well as business development and marketing/communications
- A real team player always focusing on the team achievements
- Comfortable in with a high-pace working environment that you’ll typically find in a startup or scale-up
- Comfortable with an English speaking work environment
- A unique opportunity to join us in building something unique, which might change the way educators and students connect and learn across the globe
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Relocation- and settling-in assistance
We look forward to hearing from you!