Are you interested in being a part of a dynamic and international work environment?
Kahoot! is currently looking for an energetic Recruiter/HR Specialist to join our Oslo headquarters for an one year assignment.
This role reports to the HR Director based in Oslo.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning something that everyone wants to connect with over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 51 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
– Manage the end to end recruitment process
– Source and recruit top talents on international level
– Screen job applications and schedule interviews
– Interview and assess candidates
– Manage internal ATS (Application tracking system)
– Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
– Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Maintain internal HR systems: process hires, employee records, salary information, performance reviews and terminations
- Perform general HR administrative tasks
- Handle onboarding and offboarding
- Assume responsibility for internships, plan and participate in job fairs, as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the Human Resources area, preferably within Organizational Psychology, Law or Human Resources field
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years working experience in recruiting for technical roles (eg: developers, product managers, data scientist)
- Proficient in using LinkedIn and social media to source candidates and advertise vacancies
- Enthusiasm and drive to work in a start-up and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work across the organization
- Great people skills, both on- and offline
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Previous IT exposure is a plus
- Positive and service-minded attitude
Kahoot! strives to offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, that includes share options, insurance and pension contribution.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting over 19 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Norwegian language classes
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world
Deadline: Please apply before 22.06.2018!