Are you an up-and-coming sales professional ready to kickstart your career and positively impact the bottom line? Kahoot! is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Administrator to join our Sales team. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Administrator will work closely with the Sales team to help achieve our B2B revenue targets. This position is based in Austin and reports to the Sales Operations Director.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share, and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland, and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot!, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
- Respond to sales queries via email.
- Support the sales team in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and pipeline
- Engage with potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning inbound leads into sales qualified opportunities
- Assist with day-to-day sales tasks including managing vendor forms, processing invoices, and reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Work closely with other key teams such as Marketing, Support, and Product, to deliver key customer insights
- Minimum 1 year of sales or business development experience
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment.
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Authorized to work in the US
Ideally, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- SaaS sales experience is a plus.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Austin office:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Three weeks PTO
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan