Are you an up-and-coming sales professional ready to kickstart your career and positively impact the bottom line? Kahoot! is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Development Representative will work closely with the Sales team to help achieve our B2B revenue targets. This position is based in Austin and reports to the Sales Operations Director.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that makes learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot!, we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 100 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
- Responsible for supporting the sales team in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and pipeline
- Engage with potential customers in a timely manner with the goal of turning inbound leads into a sales qualified opportunities
- Assist with day-to-day sales tasks including managing vendor forms, processing invoices and reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Work closely with other key functions such as Marketing, Support and Product, to deliver key customer insights
- 1-2 years of sales or business development experience
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment.
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Authorized to work in the US
Ideally, you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
- SaaS sales experience is a plus.
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Austin office:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Three weeks PTO
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan