Kahoot! is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our Sales team to support our Enterprise sales department.
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and welcome challenges, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The role will be responsible for technical communication and elaboration with the largest companies in Kahoot!’s portfolio, including helping sales and customers to be self-served with technical information on the deliverances.
This position is based in Oslo and reports to the Sales Director.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work, and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland, and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Receiving and interpreting customer enquiries/questionnaires
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance
- Building a FAQ base
- Cooperating with the development and product teams to ensure customer’s feedback is shared
- Driving quality in web-facing Enterprise pages
- Participate in sales calls when needed
- Supporting the sales team and other departments with customer insight and priorities
- Technical experience with cloud based solutions (ideally at least 3 years of relevant experience)
- Previous Sales Engineer experience or similar
- Effective communicator (both written and spoken) in English
- Ability to represent the company to all levels within customer organisations, from director level to technicians
- Be a highly self-motivated individual with good organisational skills
- Be able to work independently without close supervision
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Manage complex internal relationships across organisational boundaries
- Work with speed, passion
- Solution oriented, and a can-do attitude
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!
Please submit your application in English as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications as they come in.