Kahoot! is looking for a Sales Manager to join our Sales Team in Oslo. If you thrive in high-paced environments, like tackling new business challenges and feel driven to win new customers, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by 97% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Sales Manager will fully own and drive the revenue strategy. We are looking for a professional with a strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in growing business within new and existing client relationships. If you have a solid background in sales, we’d like to meet you. This position is based in Oslo and reports to the Sales Director. You will be managing a sales team.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform used in a variety of settings: at school, at work, and at home. Kahoot! makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot!’ group also includes the DragonBox family of apps that make learning math awesome, and learn-to-read app Poio that empowers children to learn to read through play. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome, with a vision to build the leading learning platform in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, Finland, and France. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. Representing 32 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year; we joined forces with Dragonbox, the award-winning game-based learning studio and maker of the popular math apps and Poio, the learn-to-read app and now as a team of more than 130, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together.
Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Drive mid-market and enterprise sales to new and existing clients
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closing
- Develop and execute a go-to-market plan that is relevant and appropriate for the respective region
- Implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
- Develop a deep understanding of products, customer needs, and competitive landscape
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Manage a high performing sales team in Oslo
- Proactively provide insights on ways to improve efficiency of sales and daily operations
- Experience in all areas of sales execution including lead generation, pipeline management, closing deals and managing an existing base of customers
- Proven excellence in working with small, medium and large enterprise accounts across multiple industries in one or multiple markets
- Experience working within technology
- Proven track record in developing leads and business pipelines while converting them into revenue
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Team player with ability to work in an international environment
- Proven team management skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Fluent in English. Norwegian is a plus.
Ideally, you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor’s degree minimum)
- SaaS experience
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Oslo office:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Home broadband allowance
- Mobile subscription
- Lunch contribution
- Modern offices in downtown Oslo
- Social and company events
- Friendly, international environment
- Subsidized Norwegian language classes
- Relocation and settling-in assistance
Speaking of relocation – check our “Living and working in Norway” page and find out what makes this country awesome!