Kahoot! seeks an enthusiastic Sales Manager based in Oslo to join our Sales/Business Development team.
You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to develop new accounts and expand accounts with clients already using Kahoot!. We are looking for someone well versed in SaaS sales, demonstrating expertise by driving revenue and winning key deals.
Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of 50, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app, launched two premium products for business users, Kahoot! Plus and Pro. We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Manage business to (over) achieve key sales targets
- Identify and map prospective customers in order to meet revenue targets
- Create the right pipeline mix of short and long sales-cycle enterprise customers on an ongoing basis
- Propose and implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
- Set expectations with senior management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Support sales team, as required, during any stage of the sales cycle
- Work closely with Customer Success Specialists and Account Manager to create a high performing team
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 3-5 years of SaaS based sales experience
- Proven track record in developing leads, business pipelines, setting appointments and conducting face-to-face client meetings and translating them into revenue
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent relationship management skills with very strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and sales skills
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal-relationship skills
- Quick learner in understanding the ongoing impact of edtech
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
Nice to have:
- Enterprise sales experience
- Start up experience
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.