Are you passionate about designing web pages that not only look stunning but are also highly engaging? With your designs, do you strive to create the best onboarding and conversion experiences for users? Then Kahoot! has the job for you! We are looking for a talented Senior Web Designer to join our global team.
The design team
Design plays an important role at Kahoot!. With our team of 11 designers from various backgrounds, we’re responsible for the design and visual language of all of Kahoot!’s products and services, ranging from the game experience and the website to our communication channels and the mobile app. One of the values defining our working culture is being inclusive, which means that every opinion is valued. We believe that the best design solutions come out of teamwork.
While this role is reporting to the Senior Manager, Design located in Norway, you will be working closely to the Customer Experience team also based in Oslo. The company’s HQ is in Oslo, Norway, but this position is fully remote from Poland.
What we can offer you:
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers, and learners all around the world.
As a fast-growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them!
- An exciting, fast-growing environment
- An international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Medical insurance
- Pension coverage
- Remote work set up
- Buddy and mentorship program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
- Salary range 10000-18000 PLN/month
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
Being a key contributor to the Customer Experience team you will:
- Have design responsibility for our website kahoot.com with millions of monthly visitors
- Create user-friendly, visually appealing designs that are great at communicating the Kahoot! Brand
- Contribute to optimization of the conversion rate by improving user flows (e.g. sign up, and onboarding) and continuously testing them
- Work with other designers and marketers to make sure we align our designs and messaging across our channels and products
Here’s our vision of the profile we’re looking for. If you feel you’re a good match, yet there are a couple of boxes you don’t check off – let it not discourage you from applying!
- 4+ years of experience with web design
- Proficiency with the latest design tools and technologies (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- Detail-oriented but focused on the bigger picture
- Basic experience with creating CRM campaigns
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of different user groups to map out the best user journey for all
- Have an interest in user research (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience with conversion rate optimization (CRO) and persuasive design is a plus
- You have a portfolio that reflects you as a designer (quality over quantity)
Skills required for a remote position:
- Co-leadership (self-discipline)
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and stay focused
- Effective (digital) communication skills (written and oral)
- Proper time-management
- Confidence to speak up. Our leadership works in a facilitating capability and is always open to hearing about possible improvement areas/tweaks on the products
- The ability to collaborate remotely with others
Please add your portfolio as part of your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!