We are seeking a passionate and friendly Social Media and Community intern who will manage activities related to nurturing Kahoot! user happiness, community engagement and support. This will include interacting with our users on social media and other customer care channels, social media listening, content creation and campaign management in social networks. You’ll be our social media super hero!
- Daily management of Kahoot!’s social media channels, involving scheduling, posting and responding to incoming messages from our followers.
- Identify, connect with and develop strong relationships with Kahoot! community influencers, ambassadors – including outreach, attending events, social engagement and one-to-one support – ensuring they are happy and helping them spread the good word about Kahoot!
- Periodically review incoming support requests with the Support Chief and ensure we are achieving a high level of satisfaction (e.g. positive support survey / sentiment) by resolving issues promptly and thoroughly, delighting users.
- Build and maintain a social experience for our community that is entertaining, helpful and informative, adding value to our platform and brand.
- Collaborate on social amplification strategies – pre, during & post events – to ensure maximum engagement.
- Grow our share-of-voice and channels to help make us the most shared social learning brand in the world.
- Demonstrate a passion for quality and a 100% focus on community engagement; ensure Kahoot! is known for the quality of its product, people and processes.
- Assist with PR and media activations as needed.
- Passionate about the product and its mission to make learning awesome
- Interest in education and willingness to learn about pedagogy.
- Able to meet deadlines, have good time management and be flexible.
- You are a “doer” with high enthusiasm, motivation and organization skills.
- Friendly, empathetic and willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best possible experience for the user.
- Experience in managing social media accounts and engagement.
- Excited and happy to work with a diverse international team across timezones.
- Experience in supporting and helping grow a product-based community (preferred but not required)
- Have strong English writing skills (preferably native language) and interest in collaborate on content.
Skills that would be awesome to have:
- Experience using Facebook Business manager or Twitter ads
- Experience using Google Drive and project management tools such as Trello.
- Experience using tools like Sprout Social, Falcon social, Rafflecopter, Fanbooster, etc.
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics, UTM tagging and social media statistics.
- Basic Photoshop skills or ability to edit videos.
We are looking for a Social Media and Community intern on a part-time contract for Oslo. This is a paid role.
As a global company with three premium offices worldwide (London, UK / Oslo, Norway / Austin, USA), you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you mature with the company.
OSLO: Located right between City Hall and Parliament, our Oslo offices are part of the MESH community of startups – a great place to meet like-minded people and exchange ideas.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.