Kahoot! seeks an enthusiastic Technical Presales Engineer with a keen interest in tech, sales and customers for a position in Oslo joining our Sales/Business Development team.
You will have the opportunity to work with a company that is growing exponentially. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new businesses, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing company.
The Technical Pre-sales Engineer will be responsible to help Enterprise customers to understand the structure of the Kahoot! solutions, covering areas like security and privacy. Alongside with this also seek other opportunities with Kahoot! based on the Enterprises’ needs. We are looking for someone well versed in the SaaS world, demonstrating expertise by driving winning key deals.
Crafted using a design-led approach and game-based pedagogy, Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning something that everyone wants to connect with.
With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 50 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
With our teams in London and Austin we share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of 50, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app, launched two premium products for business users, Kahoot! Plus, Pro. We all have an exciting journey ahead!
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical based experience, SaaS is preferred
- Broad experience and expert understanding of data privacy regulations including GDPR
- Demonstrated ability to think holistically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong team player, with excellent interpersonal-relationship skills
- Quick learner in understanding the ongoing impact of EdTech
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Own all technical communication with Enterprises
- Lead delivery of responses to Enterprises independently or as a team lead
- Assist in development of sales collateral covering the technical opportunities
- Support identification and closing on sales opportunities
- Provide thought leadership and create associated documentation such as presentations and white-papers
- Develop a deep understanding of the products, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Create reusable templates and automate activities where it improves efficiency
- Support sales team, as required, during any stage of the sales cycle
- Work closely with Customer Success Specialists and Account Managers to create a high performing team
Nice to have
- Enterprise technical sales experience
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing start-up, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on to the real fun!
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast growing environment
- An international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.