Kahoot! is a facilitator of awesome, highly engaging, fun learning experiences. What is powerful about Kahoot! is not necessarily what you learn but how you learn. With over 70 million monthly active users and a public library of over 15 million games on our platform, kahoots are being played in over 180 countries, both in the classroom and beyond.
We share a philosophy to build products that engage the heart, hand and mind to create a more social, meaningful and powerful learning experience. At Kahoot!, we want our teams to reflect the cultural diversity of our users so we especially welcome applications from those with diverse backgrounds.
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. We’ve been growing steadily over the past year, and now as a team of close to 60, we’ve raised more fundings, updated our mobile app, launched two premium products for business users, Kahoot! Plus and Pro. We have also launched a premium product for Schools and three Enterprise plans. Did you know that 97% of the Fortune 500 play Kahoot!? We all have an exciting journey ahead!
Who are we?
Design has always played an important role at Kahoot! With our team of 7 designers from various backgrounds we’re responsible for the design and visual language of all of our products and services, ranging from the game experience and the website to our communication channels. Our culture is inclusive, which means that every opinion is valued. We believe that the best design solutions come out of teamwork.
Who are you?
Here’s our vision of the designer we’re looking for. If you feel you’re a good match, yet there are a couple of boxes you don’t check off – let it not discourage you from applying!
- You are an experienced UX/UI designer who is comfortable solving design tasks end to end.
- You have a portfolio that reflects you as a designer. (Quality over quantity)
- You define a problem clearly, before solving it creatively and effectively.
- You create long term visions for your projects but understand the importance of moving fast towards a Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- You care deeply about user feedback, and their needs are always reflected in your work.
- You are thoughtful in your decisions. You can present your work and communicate your solutions to various stakeholders.
- You’re up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies (our main design tool is Sketch)
- Some experience with interaction design, game design, and illustration is a plus.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on to the real fun!
We offer you
- A competitive compensation package
- Share options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- Home broadband allowance and mobile subscription
- A fast growing environment
- A new and modern office in the center of Oslo
- An international environment hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Friday lunch, board games, etc)
- Lunch contribution
- An informal and fun but driven culture
Please add your portofolio as part of your application
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online.