Are you creative and passionate about design, and would like to make an impact on education and learning?
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented Visual Designer to shape our brand and ensure a consistent and holistic customer experience for our audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
In this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, marketeers, product managers and content creators to ensure our visual communications have a consistent style and feel across all channels. You will work with creative ideation and execution on a broad range of projects, from branding and conceptual ideas to tactical marketing pieces such as guides, landing pages and emails. This is a digital-forward role, and you should be comfortable developing interactive assets.
In some of the projects, you will also be involved in partner activities where you will be expected to translate their existing visual guidelines into Kahoot! style and content formats, ensuring brand consistency for both.
The position is based in Kraków, Poland. You will join the Customer Experience team that is responsible for creating best-in-class customer experiences for Kahoot! users across the world.
The team is distributed across Norway, Poland and USA.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Present completed ideas to key stakeholders and team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Ensuring consistent branding across all communications (including brand and tone-of-voice guidelines)
- Work closely with the Product Development to ensure alignment with the product UX
- Collaborate with internal teams across the organisation
- Bachelor’s degree within graphic design
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in English
- Structured, self-driven and not afraid to act on initiative
- 2-3 years experience within visual design
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013,Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 200 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
What we can offer you
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance
- Pension coverage
- Remote work setup
- Flexible working
- Buddy and mentorship program
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)
Please bear in mind that these offerings vary depending on your location.
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids and teachers all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them – then on the real fun!
Please include your resume, cover letter and portfolio in the application. Deadline to apply is February 14th, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!