Deliver interactive presentations with Kahoot! and PowerPoint
With the Kahoot! for PowerPoint add-in, hosts can involve participants throughout a presentation by blending slides with audience participation features. Such features provide the audience with a voice, helping to spark discussions, collect real-time feedback, and keep energy levels high.
Engage and energize audiences of any size, both in person and virtually
Integrating Kahoot! with PowerPoint will help you create an environment where everyone feels involved and is encouraged to participate. Whether you’re a new presenter or an experienced pro, combining PowerPoint slides with kahoots is a surefire way to leave a lasting impression on your audience!
How to use this integration
- Open PowerPoint and click the Insert tab followed by Get Add-ins. Then, search Kahoot! and click Add.
- Add your key content to PowerPoint slides.
- Create a kahoot – including audience participation features like polls and word clouds to facilitate discussions – and see if you landed your key points in real-time with quiz, true/false, type answer, and puzzle questions.
- Copy the link of the kahoot by clicking the share icon followed by the PowerPoint icon. Paste the link into the Kahoot! for PowerPoint add-in.
- Continue to edit and rearrange your slides for optimal engagement.
- Deliver your PowerPoint presentation, and host the kahoot without leaving the Slide Show View.