This article was written by Erik Harrell, CEO in 2016-2018
Teachers of awesome, EdTech enthusiasts, parents and anyone who is interested in good, relevant stats – we have some news for you! Let us present our first ever Kahoot! EdTrends Report, which looks into key trends, methods, best practices and educators’ predictions in U.S. K-12 classrooms. Stay up-to-date with EdTech expansion and see how your school compares to the big trends! We plan to publish this report every quarter with a different emphasis each time.
For this report, we gathered data from the Kahoot! platform, and combined it with the results of our recent survey. Almost 600 U.S. educators and influencers took part in it and shared their predictions for the future of education with us. Thanks to all the respondents!
What you’ll find out from the report
Here are a few highlights to tease you:
- Why educators happily get on board with EdTech
- What they expect from adopting tech in the classroom
- Which devices and technologies are growing in popularity in U.S. classrooms
- Key challenges in implementing technology
- A special bonus: School Principal, thought leader and Kahoot! Ambassador Sean Gaillard shares his predictions for future trends, as well as his tips for teachers.
Download the report!
Will you be at ISTE Conference 2017 in San Antonio, Texas on June 25-28th? If so, don’t forget to drop by Kahoot! Booth 326 to meet the K!rew, catch one of our demos, take a picture with us and have a chat about the EdTrends report.
For our latest updates, follow @GetKahoot on Twitter and our Facebook page!