The current global situation has affected travel and event plans for most of us this year, and we really miss meeting our amazing community in person! However, social distancing has brought us closer together virtually and we’re preparing something big for the next time we meet! We’re happy to invite you all to our first-ever Kahoot! EDU Summit on June 17, 2020. This is an all-day virtual professional development event with talks from our team, partners and amazing ambassadors.
Speakers from Kahoot! as well as from the global education industry will share trends, information and resources on how to make learning awesome, inside and outside the classroom, with Kahoot! and beyond. The event will be relevant for educators of all levels in schools and higher education. Here’s a sneak peek into what we’re planning:
- Hands-on workshops hosted by the Kahoot! team and EdTech experts
- Be the first to hear about our updates coming for back-to-school and get a sneak peek
- Sessions and panel discussions with the Kahoot! team, industry leaders and educators about trends for the upcoming school year
- Presentations from leading industry publishers and organizations
- Best practices for using Kahoot! with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, and more
- Networking opportunities to connect with colleagues
- Professional Development credits for educators
- Exciting contests and prizes, and of course, Kahoot! games!
The event is free, and will be live streamed and recorded so that anyone from around the world can attend. Not only is it free but the first 1,000 people to register will receive a free Kahoot! event t-shirt. And those who register before June 1st, will go into the draw for exclusive Kahoot! prizes.
So reserve your place today!
Stay tuned for more information about the agenda and our exclusive speaker lineup over the coming weeks! We can’t wait to see you all at the event!