Last week business professionals from all over the world joined us virtually for the fall edition of Kahoot! WorkMeetup 2023 to discover new ways to engage employees, wherever they are, featuring practical tips to continuously boost engagement at work, from onboarding and upskilling, to team meetings, and events.
Attendees were in for valuable insights as they heard from the Kahoot! team, learning strategist and best-selling author Katja Schipperheijn, and leading organizations such as the Ford Motor Company and The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson on new ways to make work awesome and impactful.
Here’s a snapshot of what attendees experienced:
- Engagement strategies to level up onboarding, product knowledge training, and compliance training with Kahoot!
- Tips and tricks to make live events such as workshops and retrospectives more inspiring with interactive open-ended questions such as brainstorms, word clouds, and more.
- A walkthrough of AI innovations to create interactive self-paced training in minutes, and all about Kahoot! 360 Engage, and Kahoot! courses.
- A first look at the latest Kahoot! research with insights to support and empower Gen Z workers. Did you know 90% of Gen Z workers say they face social anxiety at work?
- A thought-provoking take on continuous improvement, employee engagement, and human-centered engaging learning.
- And lots of kahoots, of course!
If you missed any part of Kahoot! WorkMeetup, or want to revisit all of the insights, you’re in luck. All the session recordings are now available on demand. Watch session recordings.
Stay tuned for more insights and solutions from Kahoot! as we continue to support your journey in creating an engaging workplace.