Oslo, Norway, December 19, 2018 — Kahoot!, the game-based learning platform and the world’s fastest-growing learning brand, has launched Kahoot! Ignite, an accelerator program for innovative app teams around the world. Teams selected for the program can join Kahoot! on its journey to create value for learners across all geographies and champion the company’s mission to make learning awesome.
Kahoot! Ignite is looking for a diverse family of apps for iOS, Android and Windows platforms who will help Kahoot! build the world’s leading learning community.
Participating in Kahoot!’s unique growth accelerator program will give selected teams and apps resources such as:
- Global Reach: Through Kahoot!, participants will reach a worldwide audience of teachers, students, schools and organizations.
- Growth opportunities: By running joint campaigns with Kahoot! and its partners, participants will have user and revenue growth opportunities
- Knowledge exchange: Share and exchange knowledge with the Kahoot! team – from how to scale and monetize, to providing an excellent user experience.
- Investment: Selected teams will receive funding for their operations
Launched in 2013, Kahoot! is already one of the leaders in game-based learning with 70 million monthly active users and 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is used in classrooms, meeting rooms and living rooms alike with an audience that includes teachers, students, corporate users and social users. See how the Kahoot! community has been growing for the past few years.
To join its new accelerator program, Kahoot! is looking for companies or teams that:
- Have a vision for making an impact on the future of learning
- Create meaningful value for teachers, students, parents of students, and/or corporate trainers
- Can subscribe to Kahoot!’s mission to make learning awesome!
- Share Kahoot!’s company values: Playfulness, Inclusivity and Curiosity
Companies and teams that share Kahoot!’s values and have a product that fits the mission can send their application to be a part of Kahoot! Ignite. They can get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of their team/app background, goals and aspirations.
Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play fun learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Kahoot! is used in a multitude of settings – in K-12 and university classrooms, corporate offices, social settings, and major sporting and cultural events. Kahoot! is embraced by teachers, loved by students and valued by organizations and in 2018, Kahoot! had over 1 billion participating players in more than 200 countries. Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome and build the leading learning community in the world. Launched in 2013, the company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US and the UK. Let’s play!