Getting started with Kahoot? Download our Getting Started Guide to learn how to make and play your first learning games on our platform. You can also check out these articles to learn a bit more about Kahoot!
- What is Kahoot! and how it works
- Tips for finding the best kahoots to play
- How to use the Kahoot Creator
Now you know how to discover, create and play kahoots, it’s time to take your learning to the next level. Here you’ll find free resources to help you create awesome kahoots to truly engage and challenge learners, create Blind kahoots to teach new subjects, and deepen understanding by getting students to create their own games. You’ll also learn how to seriously boost motivation with Ghost Mode, Team Mode and the new Answer Streak Bonus.
- The Kahoot! guide to making and playing learning games
- p.4: How to make a kahoot awesome
- p.10: Inspiring ways to play (Blind Kahoot!’ing, Connected Kahoot!’ing, Ghost Mode, Learners to Leaders)
- p.41: Kahoot! Challenges to supercharge your lesson plan
- Using Team Mode to boost collaboration
- Kahoot! Masterclass videos: Watch and learn
- Printable template to plan and structure your kahoot
- Blind Kahoot!’ing template to duplicate and create your own awesome Blind kahoot.
Mastered Kahoot!? Share your knowledge and help teachers around the world make learning fun! These free Professional Development resources are designed to make it easy and fun for you to share Kahoot! with your colleagues and to teach Kahoot! at Professional Development and training events like ISTE, iPadpalooza, and EdCamps over the summer.
Co-founder Jamie Brooker’s presentation (with speaker notes) is available for you to download, borrow from or edit as you wish. Available in Keynote, Powerpoint or PDF formats.
FUN GAME TO PLAY TO TEACH KAHOOT!
The best way to teach Kahoot! is to play Kahoot! We’ve created a fun General Knowledge kahoot peppered with game design tips and tricks teachers can use in their kahoots. Players will get to experience Kahoot! first-hand, all while learning how to create the most impactful and engaging kahoots for their learners.
- Preview, Duplicate & Edit or Play The Art of Kahoot!’ing
- Download game notes with our tips on using this kahoot to teach Kahoot!
PICTURES, VIDEOS AND OTHER MEDIA
We’ve put together a folder with media you may like to use in your presentations and workshops, add to an eBook or even add to your school’s intranet or parent portal.
- Pictures and mini videos demonstrating Kahoot! features and game modes
- Photos of people Kahoot!’ing in the classroom and beyond, plus pictures of our team and founders
- Videos with teacher testimonials, clips from the co-founders’ presentations, and “loud learning” videos from the community.
These are in MP4 format for you to add to your own slides, but you’ll also find them in Kahoot!’s YouTube playlists.
- Kahoot! logos
PRINT YOUR OWN T-SHIRTS, STICKERS & POSTERS
We’re updating our printables, but in the meantime you’re welcome to help yourself to any of the designs you find in this folder! Just download the designs for stickers, posters, t-shirts and more and then have them printed through online print services like Moo.
REQUEST T-SHIRTS AND STICKERS FOR YOUR EVENT
We are inundated with requests for t-shirts and stickers for Kahoot! Professional Development leaders to give away at teacher training workshops and large scale events. We’ll always try to help out if we can (but no guarantees!), but do make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request at least 4 weeks beforehand – please include full details of the event!
Share your tutorials, templates and lesson plans!
We’re updating this page to include downloadable templates, activities for the classroom and field trips, lesson plans, rubrics to assess kahoots created by your students, and tutorials. Please email email@example.com or tweet @GetKahoot if you have something you’d like to share here!